Not everyone has the guts to do something like Tango did! That's the reason why you're reading this guide today on How to download Tango free for PC right now!
Tango, is a messaging application, one of it's kind! Now, what's unique about it? Not a lot to be honest, apart from the fact that the team had the guts to come out and launch themselves even after being aware of the throat cutting competition, technology and everything else that other giants like Facebook messenger, Google Plus hangouts etc pose to it.
So okay let's start with the basics.
What is Tango for PC
This article's title tells you that this piece will be about how to download Tango on PC, right? So well Tango for PC is nothing more than just the process/ method of showing to you how you can have the application on your Windows PC!
It's the same application with the same features and interface.
So well Tango is an Instant Messaging platform, what it lets you do?
Connect and talk to people, not really rocket science over there. But it primarily:-
- Lets you Videochat.
- Send instant text messages.
- Receive Instant text messages.
- Receive and send stickers.
- Receive and send Multimedia. Images/Videos/gif images, and everything else.
- And best of all, it even has a Location sending feature! You can send and receive your locations to and fro with just a tap on the app!
What Makes it Stand Apart from the Crowd
It has this amazing feature where it lets you enhance your video-calls with filters! This is the only application on the whole planet that has this feature!
Not even the biggest giants, namely Facebook Messenger, or Google Plus Hangouts let you do that! But Tango does! Just like you can edit pictures, you can edit and improve your videos with Tango! That's one of its specialties.
What's more? You can even play games live! All while having a video chat! This again adds to the unique flavor of the application! No other app lets you do that either.
Lets you Create Groups
Yeah, I agree Facebook messenger and Hangouts have this feature too, but hey who's comparing? In fact, I'd say the "group" feature on Tango is much more advanced than what you get on those giants!
It lets you create groups on the basis of real-life connections! Eg. you can have co-workers' group, friends' groups or even event groups! So yeah groups? Not a problem!
And guess what, while the number is kind of limited on other apps out there, on Tango, you can have the group consist as many as 50 different members at a time!
If you are the type which just can't ever have enough, let me walk you through some of the best features Tango has on itself.
Download Tango for PC for These Features
- Extremely easy/fast signup!
- Not compulsory login/signup! You can use tango without logging in too!
- Tango automatically finds friends for you.
- Extremely good calls and sound quality! You won't feel like you aren't on a normal call!
- Can be used over all the kind of networks! Doesn't matter if you're on 2G/3G/4G/Fiber or anything else, Tango doesn't discriminate.
- Customized Profile! You get to customize your profile with your profile pictures, Status updates, personal message and what not.
- Spotify integration! You can listen to Spotify music direct from inside of Tango!
- Multiplayer Games! Well yeah, you can play live with other friends! You can even challenge them to battles!
- Did someone send you a photo? Or a video maybe? It automatically gets stored in your Gallery! The auto-save option can be turned on or off!
- Customized Calls! Yeah, you can customize your calls with selected animations and stickers! Which will change the whole environment of the calls!
- FREE! This is the biggest YES factor as far as I'm concerned! The only thing sending SMS, Calls, or even video calls consume is, Internet! And that's something we all got, right? So yeah it's a 100% free application.
And in case you still got doubts, Tango is 100% free to download and use. So not only it's features are free, the app in itself is a freeware.
Minimum Requirements to Run Tango on PC
- Windows Os.
- 1 GB RAM
- 10GB+Hard disk space.
Tango is an extremely lightweight application, so you don't have to worry about it not running on your system. I have a system that has Intel ATOM processor and 512 MB Ram, and it still runs fine on me!
How to Download Tango for Windows 7/8/10
So okay by now I'm sure you're in love with the app! Now comes the question of downloading it, right? So here's how you do it.
Download AndyRoid! It's an Android Emulator. And it's free + It's trusted by Billions. Also,
Once you've landed on the site, just click on the big download button that's right there!
This will download ANDY on your Windows Desktop! Once it's installed, hit the app up! It will ask you to login! Make sure you're using your Google Playstore login here.
Once you've logged in, you'd be taken to Google Playstore. There you just search for "Tango".
The search will lead you to a download page which will have Tango listed there, so just hit the download button.
Once the downloaded process has been initiated, just wait till the download is complete! Once it's complete, you will have the Tango icon in your Andyroid app drawer.
So now all that needs to be done is, start the application up! So just click on the Tango icon in Andyroid and you're done!
So that was all I had on How to download Tango on Windows 7/8/10 for PC guys! I'm sure this piece might have helped, if it did would you be kind enough to let us know in the comments?
Or if I missed, or you messed something up, you can still let me know in the comments! I answer to all of them.